- Collection of Personal Information from Subscribers. In order to access certain Subscriber services and restricted areas (the "Restricted Services"), Ifunaya.com may require that Subscribers provide certain identifying information (the "Registration Data") requested in an online registration form. This information may include Subscriber's legal name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, subscriber name or "screen name", areas of interest, password, method of payment, and if applicable, credit card number. Ifunaya.com reserves the right to request any additional information in establishing and maintaining Subscriber's account for use of the Restricted Services.
- Collection of Information from Visitors to Ifunaya.com Websites. For all Visitors, Ifunaya.com automatically collects and/or tracks:
Internet cookies save information such as the Visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the Ifunaya.com Websites viewed by the Visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the Visitor. When the Visitor revisits the Ifunaya.com Website, the Visitor will be recognized by the Internet cookie and may customize the Visitor's experience. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
- A) information concerning the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of Visitor;
- B) the e-mail addresses of Visitors that communicate with Ifunaya.com via e-mail, or otherwise knowingly provide their email address to Ifunaya.com;
- C) information knowingly provided by the Visitor in online forums, chat groups, bulletin boards, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries; and
- D) information on those pages that Visitors access. Ifunaya.com does place Internet cookies on Visitors' hard drives.
- Ifunaya.com's Use of Personal Information Collected from Visitors. For all Visitors to the Ifunaya.com Websites, personal and non-personally identifiable information, including Registration Data collected by Ifunaya.com will be used by Ifunaya.com internally for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of Visitors' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many Visitors have clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the Ifunaya.com Websites. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Ifunaya.com' databases and used by Ifunaya.com for future calls and mailing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
- Opt-Out Right. If Subscriber does not wish to receive any special offers or promotional communication from Ifunaya.com, Subscriber has the right to select the "opt-out" option during the registration process or at any time afterwards. Except as otherwise provided, Ifunaya.com will not send to Subscriber information concerning Ifunaya, the Ifunaya.com Website, or Ifunaya's products and services, if Subscriber selects the opt-out Provision described herein. Notwithstanding any opt-out selection, Ifunaya.com reserves the right to contact Subscriber concerning non-promotional information about Subscriber's use of the Ifunaya.com Websites.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. Ifunaya.com will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without obtaining Visitor's consent. Ifunaya.com will disclose to third parties only: A) information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by Visitors as being disclosable to third parties; B) information to the financial institution that processes Subscribers' credit card transactions; C) information that does not include personally identifiable information; and/or D) information that is publicly available. Additionally, through the use of third party Internet cookies, advertiser may be electronically notified when Visitors view or click on its advertisements.
- Advertisements and Postings to Forums, Message Boards and Chat Groups. All Visitor advertisements and postings to public areas of the Ifunaya.com Websites including without limitation Forums, Chat Rooms and Message Boards (collectively, the "Public Areas"), should be conducted using Visitor's pseudonymous "screen name." All postings to the Public Areas become public and, therefore, care should be taken in disclosing personal information. Postings made in the Public Areas may not be changed or deleted by Visitors or Subscribers. Visitors should never disclose personally identifiable information (including without limitation name, email address, phone number, and real world address) in the Public Areas. When communicating directly with another Subscriber, Subscribers may exchange personally identifiable information at Subscriber's discretion. However, Visitors are strongly cautioned to be prudent in deciding whether and how to reveal personally identifiable information. IFUNAYA.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM VISITOR'S DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Any information disclosed to other Subscribers or third parties, in the Public Areas, through email or outside of our system, can be used by others and may result in unsolicited email messages or other communication from third parties.
- User Access to Information Collected. Subscriber may access his/her Registration Data at any time through the Profile feature in the Member Services section of the Ifunaya.com Websites. This area is password-protected. Once a Subscriber registers, Subscriber may review & change certain personally identifiable information such as email address, city, state, zip code and country, and user profile. Please promptly update information as necessary.
- Control of Password. Passwords should be: A) non-obvious; B) regularly changed and C) not disclosed to any third parties. If a third-party learns of a password, the password's owner may lose control over his/her postings and/or personally identifiable information, and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on his/her behalf. If, for any reason, a password is suspected to have been compromised, it should be changed immediately.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If Subscriber's credit card or password is stolen or used without Subscriber's permission, Subscriber should immediately notify Ifunaya.com. Upon proper notification, Ifunaya.com will, if applicable, cancel appropriate credit card number and/or notify third party credit card processing companies and/or cancel password and update its records. Subscriber may be unable to access certain services while Ifunaya.com processes the change.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. Ifunaya.com will make reasonable efforts not to collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen.
- Disclosure in Event of Suspected Improper Use. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Ifunaya.com shall be permitted to disclose information and Registration Data, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as follows: A) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities; B) in response to any court-ordered subpoena or other process under color of law; and/or C) when Ifunaya.com reasonably believes that a Visitor or Subscriber has breached the terms of any agreement with Ifunaya.com or a third party, violated the rights of any third party, or violated any law, statute or regulation.
- Ownership of Information. All information collected, including Registration Data, is the property of Ifunaya, and is subject to and protected by state and federal law.